The AMT – Auto-Movie-Thumbnailer is an automation GUI to batch create ScreenCaps, Thumbnail Index Pictures, Preview Pictures or Contact Sheets for any given number of movies.
Additionally AMT offers you a huge number of possibilities to customize the design and layout of the ScreenCaps.
AMT works by remotely controlling the MPlayer, some applications of the ImageMagick Suite and a MediaInfo plugin to perform the screenshoting and Picture creation.
Changes in Auto Movie Thumbnailer 4.0
- Fixed default video driver bug, prevented AMT to work correct on some graphic cards (-vo now defaults to “directx” for XP and “direct3d” for all newer OS)
- Fixed – “On Error created an empty ScreenCap replacement” and “Fill missing thumbnails with…” switches did not work correctly
- Updated – Removed Preview and Log screens from “Settings” tab
- Updated – Increased font size for “group control” labels
- Updated – Rearranged controls on “Settings” tab
- Fixed – Removed trailing “\” from $sLogfileLocation, prevented update of log filesize
- Fixed – “Fill missing thumbnails with blank caps” => “Blank Cap” needs to be resized to match normal thumbnail size (resp. ratio)
- Updated – Relocated “Reprocess Error Screencaps” back to “Progress” tab
- Updated – Added icons to some “Settings” buttons
- Updated – Ran “ZZZ_Calculation_Optimizer_v01.au3″ to remove all calculations in control positioning
- Updated – Win8 – Changed default font quality from 4 to 5 for a clear output ($s_TNC_Thumbnails_Font_Quality_Default)
- Updated – Added COM error handler
- Updated – Added “MPlayer functionality test” to “Settings” tab
- Updated ImageMagick to 6.8.6-7
- Updated MediaInfo Dll to 0.7.64
- Updated MPlayer to r36459
- Updated SQLite to 188.8.131.52
It supports many different input (AVI, MPG, Quicktime, Real-Media, Windows-Media, etc) formats, in fact every input format that is supported by MPlayer.