Features of DivX Player 10
• Playback DivX media files with advanced interactive features
The DivX Player has integrated support for all of the advanced features of the DivX Media Format.
- Interactive menus allow you to quickly navigate between various scenes or bonus features and select from audio track and subtitle options
- XSUB subtitles enable you play multiple language subtitle sets
- Alternate audio tracks give you the freedom to enjoy audio tracks in multiple languages (Yes! Oui! Ja! ¡Sí!)
- Chapter points let you jump straight to the scene you want to watch
- XTAG video tags contain descriptive information about DivX video files such as the title, author and video specifications used in the file's creation
• Enhanced for HD playback
Bring video to life with remarkable high definition (HD) playback on your DivX Player. Even if you don't understand how the new player features like performance adaptive quality enhancement work, you'll be able to play and enjoy razor sharp HD video. Download an HD movie trailer and watch in awe as you are immersed in the HD capability of your DivX Player
• Plays DivX VOD content and supports progressive downloading
The DivX Video-on-Demand program is an Internet-based service that lets you quickly and easily access high-quality movies that you can view on your PC or any DivX Certified device. The DivX Player is the only player that can authenticate and play this content in clear, full-screen DivX video. DivX VOD also provides the convenience of streaming video with the quality and performance of DVD. Progressive download technology allows video to start playing before downloading is complete, meaning you can enjoy your VOD movie in just minutes (sometimes even seconds).
• Supports advanced ATI video technology
The DivX Player includes built-in support for ATI Technologies' Remote Wonder and FULLSTREAM technologies. Remote Wonder, a wireless radio-frequency (RF) remote control, gives you total "hands free" control over PC content, letting you play, stop, rewind, fast-forward, open, close and crank up the volume on your DivX movies without getting off the couch. (Or the bed, whatever; no judgments here.) For those of you who like to delve deeper, the DivX Player also supports hardware accelerated video post-processing with selected video hardware supporting ATI's FULLSTREAM technology (included in most modern ATI video cards). FULLSTREAM will increase video quality and drop CPU usage by up to 20%.
• Dual monitor support
The DivX Player includes the ability to play fullscreen video on dual-monitor systems. The Player can either limit the fullscreen playback to a particular monitor or span playback across multiple displays, maximizing your home entertainment experience.
• Low CPU and memory requirements
The DivX Player requires less CPU and memory than most other players, including Windows Media Player. This offers several advantages, including the ability to play great-looking DivX video content on older, less-powerful PCs.
• Fully skinnable user interface
You can personalize your DivX Player by adding a stylish new "skin."
With support for advanced features (multiple subtitles, audio tracks, smooth FF/RW), quick transfer to DivX Certified devices and new streaming to DLNA-compatible devices, DivX Player with DivX To Go is the only tool you need for high-quality video playback of your collection—on your computer, throughout your home and on the go.