Features of Easy Subtitles Synchronizer 1.0
- Compatible with .srt and .sub subtitles files
- File association with .srt and .sub files
- Uses the VLC video player or Windows Media Player in order to handle subtitles in real time
- Play, Pause, Stop Video
- Intelligent search for a video file when the subtitles file is loaded
- Intelligent search for a subtitles file when the video file is loaded
- Renames Subtitles File to a name similar than the Video’s filename
- Intelligent guess for a common filename for subtitles and video files while saving the subtitles file.
- New subtitles file creation
- Insert new subtitle
- Delete existing subtitle
- Synchronization by Changing frame rate
- Synchronization by setting the expecting start of the first and the last spoken subtitle
- Synchronization by setting the expecting start of subtitles
- Synchronization by changing the starting point of the subtitles
- Extend the duration of the subtitles
- Split large lines
- Fix overlapping subtitles
- Fix subtitles with small duration
- Remove extra spaces
- Remove special characters and
- Remove empty subtitles
- Replace facility
- Search facility
- Merge subtitles files
- Split subtitles files
- Undo last action
- Read and write from/to a variation of text files encoding.
- Drag and drop subtitles and video files.
- Easy navigation throughout the subtitles (go back/forward 4 sec, 1 subtitle, 10 subtitles, 50 subtitles; go to the next/previous subtitle with error; go to the next/previous subtitle with gap )
- Convert subtitles from srt to sub and vice-versa
Changes in Easy Subtitles Synchronizer 1.0
- Ability to download subtitles from opensubtitles.org (see how).
- Ability to change the audio track pressing Alt+T(only for VLC).
- Ability to pass the values from 'Adjust Tool' to 'Manual Synch Tool' pressing the >> button on 'Manual Synch Tool'.
- Ability to change the default video viewer using the 'Video Player Selector' for win 7 users (see how on UseOfVPS.pdf).
- Ability to clear the current video and subtitles files from the ESS (Main Menu>Edit>Clear All).
- More extended context menu (right click) over the subtitles' list in order to pass values to 'Adjust Tool' and 'manual Synch Tool'
- Supports VLC 1.1.x
It is designed for people without background to subtitles creation and synchronization. For this reason provides only the necessary tools for subtitles creation and synchronization that a common user needs.