application provides the user with a visual representation of the encoded video features and a stream structure analysis of MPEG-1/2/4 or AVC/H.264 Video Elementary Streams (VES), MPEG-1 System Streams (SS), MPEG-2 Program Streams (PS) and MPEG-2 Transport Streams (TS).
StreamEye's main features
- Determine average, peak, and instant bit rate values of the video stream.
- Control visual quality of individual pictures.
- View individual picture type, size, and time stamp.
- Build video stream index for instant frame-accurate positioning.
- Compare several streams visually by picture quality and picture size.
- View detailed information about macroblocks in MPEG-1 (ISO/IEC 11172-2), MPEG-2 (ISO/IEC 13818-2), MPEG-4 (ISO/IEC 14496-2) and AVC/H.264 (ISO/IEC 14496-10) video streams.
Elecard YUV Viewer
is designed to view YUV data sequence in YUV video files, compare files against one another to find out if binary images match, and view the result of comparison. The application also allows the user to calculate quality metrics, such as PSNR, NQI and VQM. It has been designed and implemented for reverse engineering and analysis.
- Users of Elecard StreamEye Tools 2.0 are entitled to free upgrade up to and including version 3.0.
Elecard StreamEye tools enable the user to perform an effective in-depth analysis of video sequences. Elecard StreamEye (StreamEye) tools comprise Elecard StreamEye application and Elecard YUV Viewer.