Free CD Ripper supports Freedb and ID3 tagging so you can automatically download CD track information and it them in the encoded file. Play back all the sound you extracted in the player with many music function. Free CD Ripper 3.0 can convert to four formats of audio files. It supports wav, mp3, wma, ogg - these four kinds of popular audio frequency formats, and it would not produce new medium files.
You can save CD audio tracks to CD-quality WAV files or encode them to OGG Vorbis or MP3 compressed audio format. With its powerful sound engine, Free CD Ripper rips in high speed and good quality. Free CD Ripper supports Free CDDB and ID3 tagging. You can save CD tracks to CD-quality WAV files or encode them to OGG Vorbis or MP3 format.
It can also play the extracted sound in the player with a lot of music functions.
Features of Free CD Ripper
• Powerful sound engine: - With its powerful sound engine, Free CD Ripper can rip in high speed and good quality, even CD quality in wav files.
• Support 4 formats: - Free CD Ripper supports 4 output formats: - Mp3, Wav and Ogg wma.
• Professional player: - Click directory for the available sound files. The files will show on the play list.
• Easy Format Conversion: - Hotkeys and schedules help to manage auto start/stop of recording. You can set as unlimited number of schedules.
• Sound Equalizer: - You can adjust sound with five preset equalizer modes to meet your needs.
• VBR Support: - You can adjust VBR setting in Mp3 files.
- User-friendly Interface:
- Free CD Ripper can automatically set the application parameters for the best possible performance. The default parameters work in most cases, but you can change them easily to best meet your needs.
• ID Tags Information Support: - Free CD Ripper can set ID Tag Information to 3 audio formats.
• CD Play: - Free CD Ripper can play CD tracks.
• Name your output files: - The output files can be named in 9 ways.
You can save CD audio tracks to CD-quality WAV files or encode them to OGG Vorbis or MP3 compressed audio format. Moreover it can encode existing WAV files to Ogg Vorbis or MP3 format, and window media audio file('wma' format). With its powerful sound engine, Free CD Ripper extracts with high speed and quality.