• To join files, you simply:
- Add files to the list and optionally reorder them
- Select the desired output format and optionally set encoder options
- Optionally fill in tag information for the resulting file in the Tag information pane on the right hand side. Note that some of these fields are autofilled when adding tracks
- Click Join files...
You can also select to automatically create a CUE file for the resulting file, by checkmarking the Create CUE file checkbox.
For FLAC and MP3 formats, you can also request that the output files be analysed and checked.
• There is a powerful inspection tool that shows the properties of the selected music file: An overview, detailed file and tag information and attached pictures.
Options can be set to specify how silence between tracks should be added or not and whether a warning should be given when joining lossless and lossy music files. (e.g. mixing MP3 and FLAC files)
• Helium Audio Joiner has the following language translations available: English, German, Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Portuguese, Hungarian and Japanese.
It provides comprehensive support for a large range of source and destination formats: AAC, FLAC, M4A, M4B, MP3, MP4, MPC, Ogg Vorbis, Wave, WAVPack, WMA