Features of ISO Workshop 5.1
- Make standard and bootable ISO images
- Extract files and folders from disc image
- Copy disc to disc image (including Audio CD)
- Convert disc image to ISO or BIN format
- Burn ISO or CUE/BIN image to disc
- Supports common formats (ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, CDI etc.)
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
- Supports verification of written files
- Supports all types of CD/DVD/BD Recorders
- Super easy-to-use user interface
- Small installation file size
- Very low CPU resource usage
- Free for personal and commercial use
- Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (32 and 64 bit)
Changes in ISO Workshop 5.0
- Added new user interface.Added new formats for burning.
- Added support of RAW image burning.
- Added ISO and UDF settings.
- Improved performance and stability of all processes.
- SDK has been completely re-written.
- Updated EULA and Help.
The program has a very simple user interface and enables you to make ISO images, extract specific files and folders from disc images, create disc backups by copying disc contents to an ISO or BIN image file, convert different disc image files into the ISO or BIN format and, of course, burn ISO and CUE images to blank discs.