The LAV CUVID Decoder is a video decoder for NVIDIA graphics cards, which uses the NVIDIA hardware video decoder through the CUDA Video Decoding API ("CUVID").
As a bonus, when decoding interlaced content, it can do full adaptive deinterlacing, the best your GPU has to offer.
- This is a decoder for NVIDIA GPUs, it does not work with ATI/AMD or Intel, and it never will!
Changes in LAV CUVID Decoder 0.13
- Improved resource release behavior
- Improved VC-1 in EVO with pulldown flags
• LAV CUVID Decoder 0.12:
- Improved response time on channel changes in DVB Viewer
- Support decoding AVC1 with NALU sizes of 3 bytes
• LAV CUVID Decoder 0.11:
- Improved timestamp smoothing for VC-1 and MPEG4 ASP
LAV CUVID Decoder 0.9
on 08 July 2011, reviewed by: sixor
works great for me, using it with mpc hc and mad vr, beautiful dxva on divx files and mpeg1 2 4, for h264 works great too
LAV CUVID Decoder 0.2
on 28 March 2011, reviewed by: 555
I think LAV CUVID Decoder is better than CoreAVC
Its still in very early stages, but it already supports all major formats that the NVIDIA hardware can decode, which are right now H264, VC-1, MPEG2 and MPEG4-ASP (DivX/Xvid). Both progressive and interlaced types are supported.
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to LAV CUVID Decoder page:
<a href="http://www.free-codecs.com/download/LAV_CUVID_Decoder.htm">Download LAV CUVID Decoder</a>