You can also keep your Nokia device and computer in sync, update your Nokia device with the latest software, and keep your valuable content safe and accessible everywhere.
Main features of Nokia Suite 3.8
- Synchronise and back up your information
- Copy files to and from your phone
- Organise your contacts
- Manage your photos and create albums
- Manage your text messages
- Get new maps for your phone
- Make the most of your music with Nokia Suite
- Download and install new software
- Share online
- Connect your computer to the web with Nokia Suite
- Nokia Suite is meant for the latest non-Lumia phones, such as the Asha family. For older models, use Nokia PC Suite
- Check if your phone is compatible with Nokia Suite, here
- Nokia Ovi Suite is now called Nokia Suite.
Changes in Nokia Suite 3.8
- Numerous error corrections, especially in maps view, messaging view and in backup&restore.
- Fix for calendar sync issue with S40 phones, when phone and PC is located in timezone, where Daylight Saving Time (DST) is applied in winter (for example Australia).
- Several improvements for content migration to Microsoft SkyDrive. We have fixed several issues related to Microsoft SkyDrive migration, this improves overall reliability of migrating data from Symbian, Meego and S40 phones to Microsoft SkyDrive.
- Several fixes for various crashes.
Nokia Suite 3.4.27 beta
on 24 April 2012, reviewed by: hanker
Another problem arises when using other codecs like ffdshow. Nokia Suite installs its own (*very* bad) codes.
You can get rid of them using this little batch (BAT. Note that it has to be run with administrator privileges.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
@echo Really running me as Administrator?
regsvr32.exe /u "C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesNokiaCodecsEzdMP4MuxFilter.dll"
regsvr32.exe /u "C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesNokiaCodecsEmzMP3SourceFilter.dll"
regsvr32.exe /u "C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesNokiaCodecsEzdH264DecTFilter.dll"
regsvr32.exe /u "C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesNokiaCodecsEmzAACDecFilter.dll"
regsvr32.exe /u "C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesNokiaCodecsEmzMp4Source.dll"
regsvr32.exe /u "C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesNokiaCodecsEmzDecMP4_H263.dll"
regsvr32.exe /u "C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesNokiaCodecsNokiaH264HPMPDecTFilter.dll"
regsvr32.exe /u "C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesNokiaCodecsNokiaDecMP4ASP_H263.dll"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Greetings from Germany
Nokia Ovi Suite 126.96.36.199
on 02 September 2011, reviewed by: Richo
Tried on several occasions to download latest nokia ovi suite. No problem the installing side of ovi. Once installed ovi in my computer a problem arises, namely after using ovi and shut down computer whether at the end of the day is not important. When i boot up my computer for use my screen resolution on intel (r)graphics changes from 32 bit to 8 bit.
It is easy to get back from 8 bit to 32 bit but every time i boot up the same thing happens. So in order to avoid this i cannot run Nokia Ovi Suite with windows 7 in my computer all be with it That I have a reasonable Notebook namely Toshiba A665 4GB Ram, 1GB Graphics 500GB HDD. Any ideas anyone.
Once i uninstall ovi everything is back as it was prior to ovi installation.....
Download applications, music, or free street maps, and back up important content.