ReClock also provides a frame rate adaptator for media files that do not match a multiple of the video card refresh rate (ex: playback of 23,976fps IVTC NTSC on a PAL TV).
Finally it is an audio renderer with hardware or software rate adaptation in real-time, multi-channel audio, and dynamic range compression capabilities.
- ReClock must be installed *after* PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3
- Whenever PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3 is updated or reinstalled, ReClock must be reinstalled
- ReClock replaces the ASAudioRenderer.dll in the TMT 3.0 Codec directory. A backup ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll will be created. Do not delete this file, it is required!
Changes in ReClock DirectShow Filter 18.104.22.168
- New: Support for PowerDVD 14
- New: Better Support for 3D Blu-ray playpack with PowerDVD 10/11/12 & 13
* ReClock DirectShow Filter 1.8.8
- New: Support for ArcSoft TMT 6
- New: Support for PowerDVD 13
It provides a new reference clock that is locked to the video card hardware clock, in order to ensure that frames are played at the exact speed of what is expected by the video card vertical sync.