your existing videofiles to the advanced Flash Video (FLV) format with this free Riva FLV Encoder.
At present you can transcode the following formats: AVI, MPEG, Quicktime, WMV.
Features of Riva FLV Encoder 2.0
- custom settings for audio- and video-encoding
- image extraction
- FLV 1.1 (metadata)
- Custom colored borders (Padding)
- Crop parts of the video
- Cutting with a startoffset and a encode duration
- Drag-n-drop of video files directly on the encoder
- Audio parameter check
- language: english, french and german
Changes in Riva FLV Encoder 2.0
- supports exporting images from a video as JPEGs
Riva FLV Encoder 2.0
on 17 July 2007, reviewed by: Scott Bram
Awesome! Worked just like my full official Macromedia Studio 8 FLV converter, only faster. I'd pay for this software.
After selecting a source-file you can easily transcode it into Flash Video using one of the presets or your custom settings.
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to Riva FLV Encoder page:
<a href="http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Riva_FLV_Encoder.htm">Download Riva FLV Encoder</a>