your existing videofiles to the advanced Flash Video (FLV) format with this free Riva FLV Encoder.
At present you can transcode the following formats: AVI, MPEG, Quicktime, WMV.
Features of Riva FLV Encoder 2.0
- custom settings for audio- and video-encoding
- image extraction
- FLV 1.1 (metadata)
- Custom colored borders (Padding)
- Crop parts of the video
- Cutting with a startoffset and a encode duration
- Drag-n-drop of video files directly on the encoder
- Audio parameter check
- language: english, french and german
Changes in Riva FLV Encoder 2.0
- supports exporting images from a video as JPEGs
After selecting a source-file you can easily transcode it into Flash Video using one of the presets or your custom settings.