SVPtube is a tiny free app to extract direct URLs to live streams from YouTube and send it to your preferred video player that can play this stream as normal video with SVP and/or any post processing enabled.
SVPtube has been tested with MPC-HC
and Daum PotPlayer
Features of SVPtube 1.0
- Monitor clipboard for YouTube links and extract direct links to video streams in different formats.
- Send any available stream to selected (or system default) video player.
- Do this automatically with "Autoplay" option enabled (from tray context menu).
- Choose preferred video size.
- These links are time limited and valid for your IP only
- Some builds of PotPlayer crashes with FLV/AVC streams
- With MPC-HC it's a good idea to play MP4 streams ONLY.
Changes in SVPtube 1.0.5
- fixed and improved 3D formats handling.
Just copy YouTube link to clipboard - and that's all!
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to SVPtube page:
<a href="http://www.free-codecs.com/download/SVPtube.htm">Download SVPtube</a>