Features of Spesoft Free CD Ripper 4.2
- Easy to use - just click 'Rip'.
- High Speed Ripping - saves you time.
- Excellent output quality - enjoy your digital audio.
- Powerful yet easy-to-use software that allows you to extract audio tracks directly from your music CDs to computer files. Just insert your CD and click 'Rip' - it's that easy.
- Works on Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- Automatically retrieves album information (for example, artist, genre, and track names) from FreeDB, a music information database on the Internet.
- CD Player - Easily play the whole CD, or one click to play or preview any track.
- Automatically downloads album artwork and lyrics after ripping.
- Cue file support. Create a single file with cue file.
- Now features MP3 Volume normalization.
- One of the few free applications to rip directly to FLAC format.
- Spesoft Free CD Ripper
installer is bundled with "Spesoft Toolbar". However, you may continue the installation process without installing it.
Changes in Spesoft Free CD Ripper 4.2
- Now available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, and Japanese.
- Improved interface.
• Spesoft Free CD Ripper 4.0:
- Now can rip to M4A.
- MP3 variable bit rate ripping now uses VBR as opposed to ABR.
- Volume normalization supported for all output formats.
- Automatically creates a playlist file.