If you like to play movies with subtitles then this is the player for you. SubEdit Player is a very easy-to-use, versatile movie player and subtitles editor.
To use SubEdit, is recommended to install standard Windows Media Player 6.4 or higher. If the movie requires non standard codec (DivX ;-) for example), you have to install it manually.
Features of SubEdit Player
• Player properties
- Auto-loading of subtitles file,
- Subtitles multiple language (files compatible with mask "MovieFileName*.txt"),
- Playing movie on TV,
- User subtitles directory,
- Playing all files in current directory,
- Player resume after system hangup,
- Shuting down the PC after the movie ends,
- Movie chapters,
- Auto-loading the next part of the movie,
- Video files associations,
- Auto narrow too wide subtitles,
- Smooth zoom (50-200%).
• Subtitles edition tools
- Supported formats: mDVD, TMPlayer (and similar), MPL2, SSA, SRT, SMI,
- Constant shift of subtitles show-time,
- Linear shift of subtitles show-time,
- Auto-correction of rapidly displayed subtitles,
- Subtitles FPS value change,
- Auto-change display time, depend on text lenght,
- DVD rippers mistakes repair tools,
- Quick search for wrong time format rows,
- Hihglighting unrecognized and unsorted lines,
- Light up briefly displayed subtitles lines,
- Follow editor subtitles.
• Subtitles formation tools
- Movie loading,
- Inserting movie's current frame as subtitle frame,
- Playing movie from subtitles on cursor position,
- Moving cursor to currently displayed subtitle,
- Advanced subtitles search tools.
SubEdit Player can handle almost all common audio/video formats (with the right codecs installed) and subtitles.