), it also doesn't attempt to install unuseful stuff (as Freemake Audio Converter
does it - this is available only for portable versions; see the note at the bottom of page.).
It can convert any audio format to aac, mp3, wav, flac, ac3, ogg, opus, mpc, ape or tta.
TAudioConverter can also, extract audio streams from video files. It can apply various effects to audio streams.
Features of TAudioConverter 0.9
- Convert audio files to audio files
- Extract audio files from videos and encode them
- Encode to aac, aac+, ogg, mp3, flac, wav, opus
, ac3, mpc, ape, tta, tak
- Copy embedded artwork to output folder
- Select between multiple encoders
- Both portable and setup versions are available
- Apply effects to audio files
- Simple clear interface
- Shell extension to start encoding with right clicking
installer is bundled with "offers" (see screenshots page
). Fortunately, you can avoid them by clicking "Skip" button or by downloading portable versiions.
Besides the fact that TAudioConverter is fast and intuitive (it has a nicer interface than