is a unification of several popular modifications of the famous video editing software VirtualDub
. Unification of three projects, VirtualDub-MPEG2, VirtualDubOGM, VirtualDubAVS and more.
Changes in VirtualDubMod 220.127.116.11
- Added: U3 compatible
- Updated: Matroska libs to libeml 0.7.7 and libmatroska 0.8.1
- Updated: Ogg codec to libogg 1.1.3
- Updated: Vorbis codec to libvorbis 1.2.0
- Fixed: when muxing audio in Full processing mode and output is OGM or MKV, the final file was b0rked (audio and video rates mismatch).
- Fixed: ACM decompressor error when input audio is MP3, using Full processing mode and output is MKV.
on 09 February 2008, reviewed by: mgk
Been using it for quite a while could do with a few updates
on 30 May 2006, reviewed by: teflon
Otherwise excellent, I use this all the time, but I hope it would see some updates a bit more often (e.g. Matroska support, bug fixes from "main" VirtualDub etc.). The best companion (with VirtualDub) for AviSynth!
on 05 October 2005, reviewed by: Felipe Cintra