Now you can easily record your favorite TV programs and videos in *.AVI or *.WMV format. iuVCR has got a simple and plain interface, allows to capture video of any format, resolution and duration, can automatically start when scheduled and has a number of other useful features.
There is a number of video capture programs in the world but the most of them work quite poor in Windows XP/2000, as a brand new multimedia technology called DirectShow is used there.
The programs not using DirectShow give a rather middling result. iuVCR is a video recording DirectShow-based application.
It uses the newest multimedia technologies developed by Microsoft corporation and ensures that you are getting the most from your video capture card.
As any DirectShow application, iuVCR allows to record *.AVI files of any size, overriding a file size limitation of 2GB inherent to old video capture programs.
Using Windows 2000/XP and NTFS file system, you can record *.AVI files of size, limited only by your harddisk capacity. So, using iuVCR in conjunction with recommended hardware, you will be able to record with no frame loose long-lasting videos in any resolution with ease.
Rich filters set for realtime video processing
- TimeStamp filter
- Motion detector filter
- Deinterlace filter
- Crop filter
- Histogram filter
- ImagePlus logo overlay filter by ECP-Soft company
- and others.
Note: Since version 220.127.116.115 the Alparysoft Deinterlace filter by Alparysoft R&D company included into the native filters set.
AlparySoft about this:
The given technology is licensed by the company iuLab for use in the program iuVCR. The program iuVCR is intended for capture and compression of video. Since the version iuVCR 18.104.22.1685 the given program has built - in Alparysoft Deinterlace filter.
Main features of iuVCR 4.17
- IEEE 1394 devices support.
- TV channels tuning.
- Video capturing with frame size up to 768x576.
- Arbitrary choice frame size.
- Microsoft Windows Media Format support and Windows Media Encoder integration.
- Video stream preview during capture without frame size limitations.
- Most settings autostored in system registry.
- Integration with Windows scheduler.
- Splitting captured video stream to several files.
- Continuous capturing across several disk partitions.
- API for third-party remote control applications.
- Support for DirectShow filters for realtime video processing.
Changes in iuVCR 22.214.171.1248
- Improved support for latest realtek audio devices
• iuVCR 126.96.36.1997
- Fix for resolution changing combobox
- Improved iuDeinterlace and service filters versions
Have a TV tuner or a video capture card installed on your Windows XP or 2000 system?