madFLAC is a DirectShow decoder filter for FLAC files. It should work with any FLAC files you can throw at it and give out bit perfect results.
Changes in madFLAC 1.10
- fixed: some MKV files made madFlac freeze
• madFLAC 1.9
- fixed: uninstall was incomplete
- fixed: channel mask was not properly set for weird channel configurations
- changed metadata string allocation type to solve MPC HC heap corruption complaints
- lSampleSize is set to 1 now to improve compatability with other filters
Supported are both external standalone FLAC files and FLAC tracks inside of containers (e.g. MKV).