Features of mpTrim 2.1
- mpTrim can trim MP3s - removing the silence or unwanted parts.
- mpTrim can adjust the volume of MP3s. Volume change can be manual or automatic (volume normalization).
- mpTrim can fade-in/out MP3s (to fix abrupt beginning/ending).
- mpTrim can clean-up MP3s and recover wasted disk space.
- mpTrim keeps the music quality intact, no matter how many times you process an MP3, because it works directly in the MP3 format without having to decode/re-encode. That also makes it very fast.
Changes in mpTrim 2.13
- Added an ID3v2 information tab in the advanced info window
- Added code to update the ID3v2 length
- Increased the ability to add silence at the beginning or end of the saved mp3
- Improved the file-open dialog support for older versions of Windows
- Want more? For those who register, mpTrim PE
has extended file size support and can do some other unique things like CRC fix and VBR seek information header creation. Professional users can also check mpTrim PRO
for additional features.
Cleaning is useful on most MP3s and reduces the file size. Trimming is useful on files that contain unwanted noises or sounds. Amplifying is useful on low volume MP3s.