Features of Leiming's x264 GUI
- Very VFW-liked.
- Add awful number of files once.
- Support AVS Script preset, so using non-avs files as input is possible.
- Conditional double passes, estimating the right Q means finishing in only one pass.
- Support audio encoding and automated muxing.
- Support automated double passes.
- Support shutdown after jobs done.
- Support log recoding.
- Can work as an audio encoding GUI
- Bitrate calculated automated.
How to use Leiming's x264 GUI
- You need to download the x264 Video Codec
and extract the "x264" executable in "bin" folder.
- Then launch the "lmx264gui" executable from the same folder.
Changes in Leiming's x264 GUI 2009-04-16
- This one may be the last version of lmx264gui. This gui is planned to be discontinued.
I'm trying to build a new one, with C++. If I succeed, we'll meet again ^_^ LeiMing
- direct-8x8 parameter is dropped.
: getimagesize(pictures/screenshots/Leiming_X264_GUI.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/freecode/public_html/software.php
on line 200
See all Screenshots (2)