cdrtfe is a win32 frontend for the cdrtools (cdrecord, mkisofs, readcd, cdda2wav), Mode2CDMaker, VCDImager and other well-known tools.
cdrtfe has a multi-language interface and is also available as portable version.
Changes in cdrtfe 1.5.1
- Changed appearance of the message dialogs.
- Use Segoe UI or Tahoma as font if available.
- Corrected tab order on the cdrtfe main window.
* Use current versions of JCL, JVCL, Vampyre Imaging Library and Drag and Drop Component Suite.
* Make cdrtfe compile with Delphi 7 again.
* Added possibility to compile cdrtfe with the Virtual Shell Tools instead of the Delphi Shell Controls.
- Drive recognition failed with more than 10 SCSI host adapters.
- Under Windows 7 PE the initialization of the task bar progress
indicator failed and caused cdrtfe to crash.
- Continuing a multisession CD with importing the previous session could make both sessions (the old and new) unusable. The mkisofs command to calculate the amount of data to be written was called with wrong parameters.
- Registering and unregistering the ShellExtension failed on Windows x64.
You can burn data discs, Audio CDs, XCDs, (S)VCDs and DVD-Video discs. It supports creation and writing of ISO images and bootable discs. Disc images and Audio CDs can be written simultaneously to multiple writers.