You can use MPEG and VOB without reencoding. Besides a variety of audio and video formats, DVDStyler also supports subtitles.
The application is easy to install, but you need to pay attention to third-party software such as toolbars, which you can avoid.
Users are encouraged to create their projects in DVDStyler or browse for an existing one. Various customization options are available, such as disc capacity, label, aspect ratio, video and audio format, bitrate, etc. Videos can be easily imported using the drag and drop feature.
DVDStyler makes the job easier with its built-in templates allowing you to create personalized menus. There is also plenty of room to be creative, as you can import images from your local disc and use them as background pictures or as graphic objects.
The DVD you will create with DVDStyler will be easy to navigate, as you can set buttons and customize their appearance (color, location shadow, size, deviation, and offset percentage).
There is a preview screen where you can always see the result of your work, which is updated after each modification. When your project is finished, you can create a DVD folder, burn a DVD or get an ISO image file.
DVDStyler is recommended to any average user looking for a simple and straightforward way of creating DVDs using menu screens, background images, buttons, and more.
Changes in DVDStyler 2.9.3
- added selection of player for preview
- added possibility to normalize audio (replay gain)
- added ability to choose 5.1 audio and normalizing as default in the settings
- added possibility to select border or crop to keep aspect ratio
- added possibility to set default subtitle properties
- added possibility to keep and use cached files after restarting of DVDStyler
- redesigned the menu properties dialog
- joined chapter and cell properties dialogs
- enabled reencoding of ntsc film (24 fps) by default
- fixed displaying of video bitrate if video don't need be transcoded
- fixed memory leak (thanks to Sebastian Vater)
- win32: updated ffmpeg to version 2.5
- DVDStyler installer is bundled with "IncrediBar Toolbar". However, you may continue the installation process without installing it.
DVDStyler supports the most popular video file formats, including AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, OGG, MPEG, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, AC3, MP2 and MP3.