DivX HEVC Encoder will allow you to encode HEVC streams that are within DivX HEVC profile.
patched for HEVC, and play the resulting container files back on your computer using DivX 10 Player
(remember to "Enable DivX HEVC Plug-in" during installation).
For simpler encoding with less control over the options try DivX Converter, which supports HEVC encoding with DivX 10.x bundle.
- DivX HEVC Encoder requires the VC 2013 runtime.
- Developers recommends to use the 32 bit version with AviSynth
Changes in DivX HEVC Encoder 1.3
- Faster encoding, up to 3 times faster (balanced mode)
- 64 bit and 32 bit version
- New options wrt signalling colorspace properties: -709, --colour-primaries, --transfer-characteristics, --matrix-coefficients
After encoding, you can mux video using