converts HDTV MPEG2 transport stream files to standard MPEG2 video files playable (mostly) by media player, many software DVD player programs and readable by video converter programs like FlaskMPEG and Vidomi
Changes in HDTVtoMPEG2 1.11
- .94 - Fixed improper Output file name and crash when deleting from Input box introduced with tooltip change.
- .93 - Input list box now only shows the file name. Tooltip shows the path.
- .92 - Recognize .rec and .mpg as valid transport stream extensions
- .92 - Fixed a bug that could cause the dreaded "Could not find a Channel" bug on valid TS files.
- .91 - Clips button state is now saved in the ini file
- .91 - Added grey color bar support during commercial scan.