Features of VDownloader 3.9
- Save your videos as AVI, MKV, MP4, MPG, 3GP, VCD, SVCD, DVD, FLV or MP3 (audio only) and export your videos to your iPod/iPhone, PSP, Nokia or any other mobile device.
- Conserve disk space by adjusting the resolution and/or framerate of the output video on-the-fly.
- Search through videos from multiple video hosting websites with just one click. The integrated search engine will aggregate and sort the results for you.
- Use the integrated browser to find your favorite videos even faster. There’s no need to waste any precious tabs when you’re using VDownloader.
- Schedule video downloads at a specified time and/or when your PC is idle in order to conserve bandwidth and CPU power when you need them the most.
- Use the built-in proxy to access videos even if access is blocked in your country.
- Copy/paste a list of URL’s to download and convert several videos at once.
- Share your favorite videos or parts of them by posting them to your any major social network.
- Youtube (in HD if available)
- Google Video
- Blip TV
- 123 Video
- Vreel (Beta)
- Lulu TV
- Dale al Play
- Yahoo! Video
- Tu.tv Hispavista
Changes in VDownloader 3.0
- Completely revised History feature : record any video you watch in any browser automatically
- RSS downloader : do you watch any shows on YouTube? Now you can download them automatically when your PC is idle!
- RTMP stream support : now you can download videos from Hulu and MTV among others
- YouTube integration : download private videos and PG-rated content
- Facebook integration : share your downloaded videos with your friends
- Advanced search : find and download videos from certain users or playlists
- Volume adjustment : is your video too loud or too quiet? Just change its native volume!
- DVD burner : no need for third-party software, just burn your video DVD from within VDownloader!
installer is bundled with "Mobogenie" and OpenCandy. However, you may continue the installation process without installing them.
on 25 November 2010, reviewed by: Malik
It works good and can also convert videos into many different formats.
on 31 August 2007, reviewed by: Mildly satisfied d/ler
It's an alright program, however, many flaws are evident. It is unable to download anything from Google, period. Some videos from YouTube it is unable to download. This also goes for other sites as well claiming the address is not valid.
All around it's decent, but if you're looking for something to simply download vids from Youtube alone, go download the..yeah you guessed it - YouTube Downloader.