Main features of Advanced WMA Workshop
• Handy User's Interface
Easy-to-use Explorer-like interface allows you easily navigate throug audio files on our computer and perform all actions just by one mouse click even for unproficient user.
• Batch Conversion Support
In case of mass conversion you can use inbuilt Batch Conversion engine to increase perfomance. You just need to add files you want to convert to Batch Queue and ress "Process tasks" button! You can easily change conversion settings(output format, it's settings, ID3 Tag information) of tasks in Batch Queue, after you add them.
• Fast Conversion Speed
Audio formats conversion is performed directly, without any temporary WAV files, this fact means higher converting speed and economy of hard disk resource. Fast processing speed saves your time and high conversion quality allows you really to enjoy your digital audio.
• Best Audio Codecs Support
Our digital audio converter uses most modern and fast audio codecs, it internally supports WMA 9 format: WMA 9 with constant bitrate, quality based WMA 9 format with variable bitrate, two-pass bitrate based WMA 9 format with variable bitrate and WMA 9 Lossless format, which allows you to store your digital audio with best qualty. For MP3 encoding it uses fast LAME encoder 3.93, for OGG encoding it uses latest Vorbis SDK updates.
• ID3 Tag v2 Support
Program supports ID3 Tag v2, you can easily transfer all most useful tag fields from one format to another, edit these fields in audio files (multiple files tag edition is also supported).
• Filename generation using ID3 Tag
You can use this feature to generate filename and folder's structure using ID3 Tag information such as artist's and album's name, track's title, genre and track's number.
• Windows XP compatibility
If you use new Windows XP system all conrols in application have XP-style look and feel.
• High Quality CD-Ripping
You can fastly and naturally transcode Audio CD tracks directly to any of WMA 9 format, OGG VOrbis, MP3 or WAV PCM format, using jitter correction to compensate reading errors.
• CDDB Support
You can download information about Audio CD disc such as Album's and Artist's name, track's names, etc. from Internet database just by clicking on CD drive icon in Folders Tree. Saving and loading of CDDB information using
Local CDDB base is also supported.
• Winamp playlists support
Application allows you to create (or append to) Winamp playlists.
Changes in Advanced WMA Workshop 2.7
- full unicode support
- UTF-8 encoded m3u playlists are supported
- UTF-8 encoded tags are supported now
- added auto-check for software updates
• Advanced WMA Workshop 2.6.3:
- interface for setting up options related to m3u winamp playlists is slightly changed ([Options|Encode] and [Options|CD Audio])
- fixed few bugs related to m3u playlists, now m3u lists should be supported correctly
- fixed bug causing batch processing to hang with [Options|Batch|Immediately remove successfully completed tasks from batch queue] option being checked
- fixed bug related to [Options|Batch|Play sound when batch processing is finished] option, now should work as intended
- few minor bugfixes
You can encode and decode audio files one by one, and also you can use built-in batch process in case of mass encoding/decoding. This tool allows you to edit ID3v1 Tags, copy it from MP3 to WMA file while recoding.