Features of Blu-ray Converter Ultimate 2.1
- Convert Blu-ray videos to any format in an easy 1, 2, 3 step process
1) Select the Blu-ray video and choose the audio and subtitle tracks
2) Select the output format you want: DVD, AVI, MKV, iPhone, iPad, Xbox, PS3
3) Press Next and sit back and relax during the conversion!
- Top image quality and fast conversion
· You have a choice of various video codecs (H264, Mpeg4, Xvid) and audio codecs (AC3, AAC, DTS). Use our quality advisor to adjust the settings of your project to get the best quality: see before you even start the conversion process what the quality will be and adjust settings for fine tuning. Never be disappointed again by poor quality results!
· Blu-ray Converter Ultimate
also uses our advanced Image Filter to converts images down from HD to SD or select the output to be in High definition and no resize will be needed! Our image filter has already proven itself to be one of the best image resizing solutions on the market today.
- Videos compatible with your devices
· Create videos in stardard or high definition format: 720 or 1080 pixels in the output size of your choice. Your video files will now be compatible with your devices. For compatibility reasons, some output formats have more features than others. For DVD format, for example, you can add a menu and chapters to the final result. Regardless of the output format selected, all converted files can be burnt to a disk with the integrated burning engine.
Changes in Blu-ray Converter Ultimate 2.1
- [Feature Request] in custom profile editor add max bitrate setting (cedric) - resolved.
- [Bug] in custom profile editor "resolution" is not remember correctly (cedric) - resolved.
- [Suggestion] Add more information about registered version in about window (like sub products name & version) (cedric) - resolved.
- [Bug] dvd to dvd 2 key not recognized in dvd converter v2 (cedric) - resolved.
- [Bug] Getting "No valid video stream found" when loading a DVD from a folder or DVD Drive (cedric) - resolved.
- [Bug] Getting "Argument out of range" error on startup (cedric) - resolved.
- [Bug] Getting "List index out of bounds" error (cedric) - resolved.
- [Bug] v220.127.116.11: Converted a BD to iPad-H264 and the output did NOT play on my iPad 2 (cedric) - resolved.
- [Information] Cannot parse a BD directly from my drive, takes for ever. (cedric) - resolved.
- [Bug] change name of audio normalization (cedric) - resolved.
- [Bug] I'm able to select Custom profile editor link ("Click here to add a custom profile") as output profile, conversion fail (cedric) - resolved.
- [Bug] last profile used not remembered (cedric) - resolved.