Features of Cucusoft iPod Video & Movie Converter 8.08
-Support almost all video file including DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, dvr-ms, MPEG, WMV, AVI to iPod video (MP4 format)
- Support various iPod video size including H.264 video: up to 768 Kbps, 320 x 240, 30 frames per sec., Baseline Profile up to Level 1.3 with AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48 Khz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video: up to 2.5 mbps, 480 x 480, 30 frames per sec., Simple Profile with AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48 Khz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats.
- Support "Drag and Drop".
- Cool UI skin available.
- Support Video to Apple TV.
Input Video specification of Cucusoft iPod Video Converter
Support any video file that can be played under Windows Media Player properly.
Changes from Cucusoft iPod Video Converter 7.16 to Cucusoft iPod Video Converter 7.18
- Some bugs are fixed, and more stable.
- Improve conversion speed. Optimize some profiles to improve output performance.
- Update some profiles to fix some minor bugs.
• The new version includes two running modes, one is "Direct Mode", the other is "Batch Mode".
- "Direct Mode" means that user can directly click the DVD Menu to select the movie they want to rip. This mode is very easy for ripping a DVD movie. The major companies using this mode include PQDVD, AVEX, etc.
- "Batch Mode" means that user can select the DVD titles/chapters they want to rip via checkbox list. This mode is very easy for batch ripping Music DVD's, MTV DVD's and Episodic DVD's. The major companies using this mode include Imtoo, Lenogo, Xilisoft, etc.
- Now, Cucusoft is the first company that merges these two kinds of modes into one software. So our new version 6.xx will be of more value and easier to use.
It is also a powerful iPod Video converter with fast conversion speed. And the output iPos Video supports iPod screen, you can enjoy your favorite movie on your iPod as a MPEG-4 Player.