is a simple frontend for the dvdauthor
- a program that will generate a DVD movie from a valid mpeg2 stream that should play when you put it in a DVD player - project. The GUI is meant to be an easy means to create a basic DVD.
Features of DVDAuthorGUI
- multiple titles (pgc)
- multiple titleset menus (still and motion)
- m2v still creation
- multiple audio streams
- basic navigation commands
- iso creation
Projects used by DVDAuthorGUI are
- dvdauthor, spumux (dvdauthor 0.6.13)
- mplex, jpeg2yuv, mpeg2enc (mjpegtools 1.6.2)
- gm (GraphicsMagick 1.0.4)
- mkisofs (mkisofs 2.01a20-cdrtools)
Changes in DVDAuthorGUI 1.027
- Small bug fixed related to using ffmpeg to multiplex menus, but not multiplexing the main titles.
- When installing ffmpeg, the GUI will open the bin directory for you.