Features of DVDSubEdit 1.5
- DVDSubEdit works with vob files or sup files (created for example by PgcDemux, or VobEdit) and does not require any demuxing/remuxing (it works directly inside the VOB files, and processing is quasi instantaneous).
- DVDSubEdit allows you to reposition your subtitles exactly where you want them, horizontally or vertically, for all display modes (4:3, widescreen, letterboxed, pan&scan).
- DVDSubEdit lets you change the transparency and the color of each subtitle, or hide them entirely.
- DVDSubEdit allows you to resynchronize your subtitles with your video, by changing the start time and the duration.
- DVDSubEdit can run an OCR (optical character recognition) algorithm on your subtitles, so you can search them, modify them and export them as .srt.
- DVDSubEdit allows you to remove annoying parts in your subtitles (for example, text intended for hearing-impaired persons). You can also selectively remove typos in the subtitles, all this without re-authoring!
- DVDSubEdit saves your changes directly inside the vob files (which is very quick), and also lets you export your subs to .sup and .srt format. You can also save individual subs as ppm.
Changes in DVDSubEdit 1.52
- Added code to save selected subpics as bitmap (code written by Uwe Kotyczka, thanks dude!).
- Added preference for drop-frame and non-drop-frame time display / saving.
- Fixed bug that caused "AutoClut" to be selected when sup files were opened even if the IFO was supplied.