All audio and video options remain, such as those that provide commentary and viewing from multiple camera angles. DVD XCopy Deluxe will burn about as quickly as your drive can handle read and write functions. Ripping and writing time varies depending on your hardware, but the process is mostly painless. You can specify where the content break will occur, and by default, the software will cause the first disc to launch the menu, and the second to resume playing the movie immediately—convenient for getting right back to it after you switch discs.
Features of DVD XCopy Deluxe 6.0
- Perfect 100% DVD Duplication. Just like your original DVD movies.
- Sound and video never change in quality.
- Copy all the Special Features, Menus, Subtitles & Languages, nothing to lose
- High speed and easy to use. Just a few clicks.
- Playable in almost all DVD players
- Copies DVD Movie to One Blank Disc (No Need to Split)
- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies
- Uses most DVD-R / DVD-RW / DVD+R / DVD+RW burners.
- It is against the law to reproduce copyrighted material for the purpose of selling it to third parties. Some country's' laws only allows for you to make one backup copy of any software or media for personal and archival purposes, which is the only intended use for DVD XCopy Deluxe. This program is not meant for those who intend on breaking copyright laws. In no way will we be held responsible if you do. Any other illegal use of this software is strictly prohibited.
DVD XCopy Deluxe 6.0
on 05 January 2012, reviewed by: Steve Fountain
Bought DVD X Copy and rescue about a year and a half ago and when I had to reload after a crash I found I could not enter my code.
Said I had loaded more than 3 times and then the producers of the software seemed to just disappear and did not answer my emails. Not very good support. If you are not the same folks my apologies, if you are you own me two programs.
With its superior kernel, DVD XCopy Deluxe can backup your entire DVD movie - including menus, trailers and special features to a single DVD disc. It produces perfect copies every time, and does it quickly and efficiently. Video quality of copied discs is pristine, since there's no recompression or altering of the VOB files from the original disc.