The subtitle creation process consists of using a plain text file containing the dialog lines in sequential order and applying these lines as subtitles into the opened media file during the video playback using just a click.
The program includes cutting-edge features to edit and improve existing subtitle files as well. Now with support for more than 30 subtitle formats.
Features of DivXLand Media Subtitler 2.1
- Create subtitles from plain text files or clipboard contents easily
- Instant-preview of the subtitled video without saving
- Save partially edited files to resume subtitling process later
- Automatic caption timing set and correction
- Multiple subtitling modes available
- Support for basic text formatting
- Support for importing/exporting more than 30 subtitle formats
- Keyboard shortcuts for easily controlling the subtitling process
- Multi-language spell check feature [requires Ms Office Word 2002 or later]
- Ability to embed sutbtitle files into AVI videos [requires VirtualDub]
- Ability to extract audio streams from AVI and MPG videos into MP2, MP3 and WAV formats
- Quick Start Guide in several languages included as PDF and online
- Support for all East Asian and Right-to-Left languages
- Full product documentation
in several languages included as PDF and online
Subtitle formats currently supported
Adobe Encore, Advanced SubStation Alpha, CSV (Excel), DKS, DVD Subtitle System, DVD Subtitle, FAB Subtitler, JACOSub 2.7, Karaoke LRC, MacSUB, Mac DVD Studio Pro, MicroDVD, MPlayer, OVR Script, Pinnacle Impression, PowerDivx, PowerPixel, QuickTime Text, RealTime, SAMI, SonicDVD, Sonic Scenarist, Spruce DVD Maestro, Spruce Subtitle, SubRip, SubStation Alpha, SubViewer 1.0, SubViewer 2.0, Tabbed values (generic), TMPlayer, TurboTitler, Ulead DVD Workshop, ViPlay, ZeroG
Changes in DivXLand Media Subtitler 2.1
- Audio extraction wizard no longer requires BeSweet encoder, and can extract stream in original format
- Fixed issues with audio extraction and subtitle embedding wizards when using long file names
- Subtitle embedding wizard improved for more clear display
- Audio bar improved, now compatible with 8 and 16-bit WAV files
- Keyboard shortcuts now available at both subtitling modes and preview mode
- Completely rebuilt German and Serbian (now cyrillic) translations
- Added Croatian, Japanese and Russian translations
- Corrected language display issues in all translations
- Improved right-to-left languages display for Arabic and Persian
- Added warning when selected language cannot be displayed correctly due to Regional Settings
- New installer program with multi-language support
- New help system with detailed program information and usage instructions (languages: English, Spanish, Greek)
- Program settings are now completely erased from Registry on uninstall
- Removed dependency to no longer needed OCX files
DivXLand Media Subtitler 2.0.7
on 09 December 2010, reviewed by: Mark
A program with which you can synchronize lyrics or subtitles yourself.
I am using it to get a lrc file which shows timed lyrics to my favourite mp3 (or other audio)tracks.
Highly recommended because I haven't found this functionality sofar anywhere else.
DivXLand Media Subtitler allows you to create and edit external subtitle files for AVI, MPG, WMV and all type of videos fast and easily.