DivXToDVD Converter 1.99.24
VSO Software announces a new product: ConvertXtoDVD. This product is actually a new version of the well known DivXtoDVD.
is a 1 click solution to convert your movie files to a compatible DVD playable on your home DVD player. DivxToDVD supports most popular format such DivX, Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats.
Features of DivXToDVD Converter 2
- Supports DivX, Xvid, Mpeg4, Mov, AVI, WMV video format and much more
- Supports AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3 and much more audio format
- Can merge up to 4 hours of data from multiple movies or episodic files.
- Support subtitles files ( SRT )
- NTSC / PAL format or auto
- Widescreen, full screen or auto
- Automatic chapter creation and edition ( new ! )
- Fast preview mode to check if the source is not damaged
- Quality mpeg2 encoder
- Fast mpeg2 encoder ( max speed in registered version only )
- Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank dvd
- reliable burn engine integrated ( all format supported )
- Themes/skin support
- Dockable dialogs / customizable interface
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Support of Double Layer format
- Multilingual support
• Contains Patin-Couffin Access Layer
Changes in DivXToDVD Converter 1.99.24:
- fix toolbars icons
- include the new logo !
- correct a ac3 6ch conversion problem
- adjustable conversion priority (new settings and right click option), it improves the overall performance
- new preview filter ( faster )
- patin couffin 24 and new burning sdk ( to solve a small problem with windows 64bits editions )
Changes in DivXToDVD Converter 0.5.2b:
- fixed an init problem.
- last free version ( so keep it in a safe place )
- better support for DV files
- support new file formats
- engine updated
- translations updated
- fix the problem with AVAST antivirus running ( AVCODEC can't load )
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. The version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.