SubMagic is an application to convert, edit, synchronize, create movie subtitles.
Changes in SubMagic 0.71
- General: Build with Visual Studio 2008 and DirectX 10 SDK (November 2008) to better support Windows Vista and Windows Se7en.
- Portability: Uses a configuration file to store all settings instead of the Windows registry.
- Unicode: Support for Unicode subtitle files added.
- User Interface: several cosmetic changes.
- Video playback: fixed disappearing of video window when resizing, switching tabs or switching applications.
- General: Check for new versions at startup is now performed in the background to prevent some delay before the application could be used.
It supports several formats, has a lot of features and functions, is easy to operate and best of all... it's free!