jetAudio features visualization plug-ins, including Sound2Vision; tag editing for MP3, OGG, and WMA files; sound effects including wide, reverb, and x-bass; multichannel sound output; speed control of audio playback; crossfading for smooth transition between two songs; a skinnable user interface; and synchronized lyrics display (karaoke) for MIDI and MP3 files.
Main features of jetAudio 8.1
• Playback features for various Multimedia files
jetAudio not only supports the popular audio files such as MP3, OGG and WMA but also visual files such as AVI, MOV, MPEG, Real Media, DVD VIDEO, etc.. jetAudio is also geared for access to future audio format, MP3 Pro.
jetAudio’s support files:
- WAV file
- Mpeg Audio File (MP1, MP2, MP3, MP3U)
- MAC Audio File (AIF, AIFF)
- Sun Audio File (Au, SND)
- Real AUDIO File (RA, RAM,RM, RMM etc)
- MIDI File (MID, RIM), IMS File (IMS)
- Tracker File
- APE File (Monkey’s Audio File Format)
• Single-component rack
: Made into one simple rack by using new integrated GUI.
• Making Audio CD
: Can make audio CD from various multimedia files.
• Convenient Conversion Feature
: Can convert to most popular file modes from various media files.
• Playback feature for digital audio
: Can directly rip data from audio CD and can select various sound effect.
• Various Sound Effect
: Variety of Sound Effect Features is available.
: Can provide subtitles as SMI. Can adjust location, and time, and size of subtitle. Can select a specific channel when video CD is on. This feature is compatible with Karaoke.
• Embedded jetMidi
: Built-in Software Wave Table Midi Engine.
• Skin Support
: Can have any kind of skin according to your choice.
Changes in jetAudio 8.1
- New skins (Gray v2 v3, Silver v2 v3)
- Albumart display in MC/Playlist windows
- Added Playcount column in MC
- Pause for CD ripping/Audio converter windows
- Convert MP3 tags to unicode
- Change file path (used when media files moved to another drive/directory)
- Change file path when saving to PLS/M3U
- Fade out/Fade in when Pause/Resume
- Export images in Tag Edit dialog box
- Fixed other minor bugs and enhancements
In addition to these specialized features you can create your own exclusive broadcasting system by connecting jetAudio to jetCast which is provided to you along with jetAudio.