AudioShell add tag editor and viewer tabs to music files properties page (you can edit tags file by file or by groups), detailed music files hint with tag and file information and additional columns in Explorer files list.
Supported files and tags formats
- mp3 (all ID3 tag versions)
- Windows Media (wma, asf and wmv files)
- Apple iTunes aac (m4a, m4p and m4b) and mp4 and aiff files
- ogg, flac (vorbis comment tags)
- mpc, mp+, monkey’s audio, wav pack, optim frog, true audio - APE tags, APEv2 tags
- wav - ID3v2.3 tag in 'id3 ' RIFF chunk and LIST INFO chunk
- dsf (DSD/Direct-Stream Digital) - ID3v2.3 tag
Changes in AudioShell 2.0
- Tag Editor with most tag frames support
- File rename tool
- Windows shell properties handler
- Windows shell thumbnails handler
- Windows Vista/7/8 support
- 64 bit support
on 12 September 2013, reviewed by: DJ DangerousNile
Greatest Tag Editor on the Market!
Really Simple and Easy to use, Great for adding an Image to a Mp3 File!!! 10/10 The Best! @DangerousNile
AudioShell support all files and tags standards supported by Tag&Rename.