GOM Media Player
to further enhance the playback experience.
Some useful features
- Change Playback Speed (0.1x to 2.0x)
- A-B Repeat
- Audio Effects (Reverb, Surround, Normalize)
- Edit ID3 Tags
- Change Skins
- Plugin Support
- Power Options
- Open Internet Streams
Supported audio formats
- Audio CDs / MP3 / M4A / OGG / WMA / WAV /MID / FLAC / APE / PLS
- Audio that is encoded in AAC is supported when saved as .M4A
Changes in GOM Audio 2.0.5.0138
* Chinese, Taiwanese, and Russian language support has been added.
* Language can be changed from the Preferences window:
- Launch GOM Audio
- Open the preferences window (push [F5])
- Select "Others" from the list on the left
- Click the pop-menu under "Language" and select the UI language you'd like to use.
* Improved Playlist loading times
* Improved image quality when exporting album art
* Improved the appearance of the MiniPlayer toolbar.
* Playlists will now be saved in .m3u8 format.
* Corrected an issue where the sample rate for m4a files using the he-aac encoder could not be recognized properly.
* Corrected an error where the software would crash after saving certain changes in the MP3 ID3v2 tag window.
* Corrected an issue where the previous song on a playlist could not be selected after deleting an item.
* Corrected an error where certain messages in the Power Manager window were not displaying accurate information.
* Corrected an issue where the Power Manger would not enter sleep mode properly when an MP3 file was loaded and paused.
GOM Audio implements many of the features and shortcuts used in