Pop-up after closing Gom have been removed and still having problem with playing realmedia (.rm .rmvb) video even after install Real Alternative.
But now I found a workaround to play .rm video as follows:
1. Open Gom Player.
2. Right click and choose "Preferences...".
3. Choose "Filter" from left pane.
4. Go to "Advanced Settings" tab.
5. On "Filter Rendering Method" check on Advanced.
6. On "Filter Priority", click "Add Filter".
7. Locate and choose "MPC-Real Video Decoder" before click OK.
8. Then set its "Condition" to Highest.
9. Finally close preferences and play .rm file.
I did a fresh windows 7 install before re-ripping all of my CD’s I installed the 3.99.1 lame_enc.dll into the Windows\System32 folder audio grabber found it and my other audio programs use it as well. Hay for you audio files out there the Windows 7 has a problem with there Sample Rate Converter I have tested it with a spectrum analyzer the converter creates artifacts into the converted audio.
You can find the Hotfix at http://hotfixv4.microsoft.com/Windows%207/Windows%20Server2008%20R2%20SP1/sp2/Fix389997/7600/free/441951_intl_i386_zip.exe
At first this did not work for me also - Windows 7.
I saw the review below that said to first do the filter install (when you install it, it will just pop up a window that says information and some other nonsense) and tell win7 it installed OK..then hit install.bat.
Now I get flacs playing in windows media player. Baller!