UltraISO can do the following:
- directly editing ISO image files; extracting files and folders from ISO image files; making ISO files from hard disc files; adding, deleting, creating new directories and renaming ISO file image contents; processing CD boot information; directly adding, removing or extracting the boot image of the ISO image and directly setting the file or folder to hidden attribute.
Moreover, UltraISO supports the ISO 9660 Level 1, 2 and 3 and the Joliet extension; it automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure and saves disc space and it supports shell document type integration.
A major advantage of UltraISO is its possessing the intellectualized ISO document format analyzer and processing almost all types of image files. It is considered that UltraISO could support image file types that will be created in the future. It seems like this application will not necessarily be outdated even if at some point it was not developed anymore.
Speaking of image file formats, UltraISO supports a very wide range of files, such as ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, MDS, IMG, CCD, UIF, VCD, BWT, ASHDISC, DAA, BWI, HFS, DMG, C2D and IMA. The application can easily convert between these file formats.
UltraISO is one of the most comprehensive and complex image file editing and conversion applications. It offers support for a wide variety of image files, it is ready to work with the ones that will be created in the future and it allows you to enjoy very powerful functions.
Changes to UltraISO 9.7.1 Premium
- Supports editing UEFI bootable ISO images made by mkisofs/genisoimage/xorriso
- Can load EFI boot image to an bootable ISO (Ctrl+Alt+I)
- Show warning message when adding files with abnormal long filename (256+)
- Fixed a bug with opening ISO image of Acronis Disk Director 12
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes
It offers you a very wide range of options when it comes to handling image files.